1. Birth will seem like a cakewalk once you realize the great task that lays ahead of you. Raising a good, kind, intelligent ________ (insert any words here) human.Talk about daunting.
2. You find that when your baby is sleeping...you miss her terribly.
4. Buy Buy Baby has an amazing return policy.
5. If you have a dog (if you don't what are you waiting for?) incorporate them into your plans. Don't push them away because you have a new member in your house.
7. You cannot spoil a newborn. So hold her, kiss her, stare at her...one day she won't be sitting so still to allow you to do so. Soak every moment up.
9. Go on trips while they are little, sure there might be some crying or a blowout - but travel while they still sleep relatively long.
Always fall in love again and again with them. The first step to raising a happy baby is a happy relationship - nurture it.
But I know I'm going to miss these days. So for now I relish in them.