1. My new Canon 6D is blowing my mind! Granted I have it paired up with an amazing lens but the low light capabilities are like woah. The photo above is absolutely my favorite to date and I want to print it out huge to hang somewhere in our house.
2. One of my most favorite sweatshirts is on sale in almost all its colors (except black) it's on the more expensive side but so comfortable and I love the zipper detail. Go on and treat yourself!
3. I am totally having a moment with Real Housewives of Dallas the cast is the perfect amount of crazy. By perfect amount I mean 100% nuts.
4. It's started getting really hot here and I don't think I am ready for 100+ degree days. That or putting on a bathing suit. Woof.
5. P is having a major moment with everything girly. High heels and baby dolls are at the top of the list and I have to say it makes me so excited! My mom kept all my old Barbie things (of which there is A LOT) and P started having all the girl dolls kiss Ken! Not sure where she picked that up from but fairly certain she won't be allowed to date...ever.
Posts on Happily Ever Parker may contain affiliate links. Sometimes items are provided to me for review or a giveaway. As always the opinions reflected here are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support Happily Ever Parker!