I feel like pregnancy is very bittersweet. On one hand we cannot wait to meet you and on the other I know I will miss the secret of your kicks that only we seem to share right now. I can't wait to see who you look like. Did you get your dad's adorable butt chin? Are you going to have a lot of hair? (Heartburn myths are saying yes).
Who are you going to be? Sassy like your mama? Hardworking like pops? Stubborn like your grandpa? The beautiful thing about you being you is that you get to decide.
- love like you're never going to get hurt
- laugh until your ribs ache
- never stop learning - even when you think you already know it all
- have dreams so big they scare you
- failures will come; as will success, choose your way to respond to each
- be humble
- true beauty will shine from within and reach far further than if just shown from the outside
- trust your dad and marry one just like him
- don't ever be afraid to be yourself
- there is only one you - be original, everyone else is already taken
- do something kind for someone everyday
- never settle for anything/anyone less then you deserve
- don't be too old to hang out with your mama
- be kind to animals they will teach you a compassion like no one else can
- invest in your friendships
- use your own mind to make your own decisions
- find something you're passionate about and go for it
- your time is precious, do not waste it on people who do not invest their time back into you
- read as much as you can
- always remember that luck is preparation meeting opportunity. So be prepared and you're all set.
- as you are growing older, remember us, we are too.
- try new things, go new places, meet new people. The world is truly your oyster.
- worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
- remember anyone who doesn't like dogs is not to be trusted.
I love you already so much little one <3